Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Still Life, Watercolor Fine Art Painting "2 EGGPLANTS" The Art of Nature, Fine Art by Mindy Lighthipe



Purple is by far my favorite color! I had fun doing these 2 eggplants as a part of my online watercolor class demonstrations. I used lots of strong color to get the bold dark almost black purple and hardly any color on the variegated one. It was challenging and I enjoy pushing myself in different directions, learning just how far I can push the paint. This listing is for the original and ships free in the continental USA. All other inquires please contact the artist for shipping costs.

12"x9" Watercolor on Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View Mindy's available Fine Art Reproductions HERE




Click HERE to learn about Mindy's FREE video.



                                        Click HERE to view Mindy's available books.














No comments:

Post a Comment