Saturday, August 31, 2013

La Grace, Game of Graces Watercolor by Deborah Flood

 

La Grace, Game of Graces Large Web view

La Grace (Game of Graces) Circa 1800’s. 27 x 21 inches Watercolor on 300lb Arches Paper.

La Grace is now finished and listed on my website http://www.debfloodart.com

You can find it listed under “Figurative Works” in the Portfolio of Works section of the website.

I have an all new website now. I changed hosts and moved my Domain. The web address and email is all still the same, and the only thing different you will notice, is the website design. I have an all new email newsletter also. So if you have been on the older version (before August 2013), you’ll need to sign up on the new website newsletter to continue to receive the newsletter. I’ll be deleting the contacts in that older version.

Thank you for reading, and if you have any questions about this painting, or any others, don’t hesitate to contact me!

~Deborah

http://www.debfloodart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment