Friday, January 11, 2013

SOLD "SNOWMAN EXHAUSTION" Original figurative watercolor painting by Janice Trane Jones

"SNOWMAN EXHAUSTION". This is an original watercolor on 300 lb watercolor paper and high grade pigments. The painting measures 11 x 14 but the purchase includes a 16 x 20 mat making this ready for a frame upon arrival. This sells for $149 which includes shipping and tax in the US. Slightly higher price for shipping outside the US.
When I was painting this it reminded me so much of my youth. The days spent rolling the giant snowballs to be placed on the snowman and then adding the final touches of a carrot, rocks and a scarf. At the time I also felt totally exhausted when finished but it was a good exhaustion due to just having fun.As the days pasted and the snowman melted it was sad to see an old friend go away.
To purchase or view this painting or others go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment