Thursday, October 6, 2011

‘Angels walk among us’ Southwestern Woman and Horses Watercolor by Debbie Flood

 

                 Angels walk among us Medium Web view

‘Angels walk among us’ 19 x 22 inch Watercolor on 300lb Arches Watercolor paper.

Isn’t that the truth! Angels walking among us. It’s funny how I wasn’t able to think of a title until this painting was completed. Sometimes things happen like that. But this woman is so graceful in her life, that when I thought of her, that’s what I thought of. And with the horses in the background, to me they are angels too. Horses have saved so many people, from so many things.

I have signed this painting, but I still may tweak a few little things before sticking the “Done” label on it.

When you are interested in either this original, or Prints of this painting, please send me an email debflood@debfloodart.com

Just the other day, when I went out to my mailbox, I had a “winners” Check in the box! My watercolor painting ‘Knot listening’ won Third Place in the 35th International Bank Exhibit, Raton, New Mexico. That was a fun and proud moment!

Thank you for following along, and collecting my art!

~Debbie Flood

http://www.debfloodart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment