Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Close quarters Mustang Watercolor Daily Painting by Debbie Flood


To keep my drawing & painting skills honed and have a little fun, I'm going to do a daily painting for awhile. They will be horses, probably a Mustang type of horse, since I have a strong feeling to paint them. Today I created "Close quarters". This is a watercolor on watercolor board. 6 inches x 8 inches. I'm offering these quick studies for $50.00 USD and $5.95 shipping in the USA. I accept Paypal.
Interested inquiries may come to my email debflood@debfloodart.com
Thank you,
Debbie
http://www.debfloodart.com



Discover Watercolor Art, Watercolor Paintings, Watercolors, Paintings in Watercolor as International Watercolor Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Watercolor Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment