Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Illustrative Wildlife Fine Art ,Watercolor Painting, Colored Pencil,Tropical Bird “Toucan in Papaya Tree” The Art of Nature, Fine Art by Mindy Lighthipe






This original painting of a Toucan in a Papaya Tree is a painting I demonstrated in my new book, The Art of Botanical and Bird Illustration .
I used colored pencil and watercolor pencil to do this painting on Fabriano Artistico Hot Press 300lb watercolor paper. For the painting I used my sketches and photographs of a Rainbow Keeled Toucan and purchased a papaya tree that I planted and grew in my yard. Lucky for me I live in Florida and a local nursery had a good sized papaya tree I could do live drawings from. This is one of my favorite paintings and I throughly enjoyed every minute of composing it and painting.

24"x20" Watercolor and Colored Pencil on Paper-Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View Mindy's available Fine Art Reproductions HERE

View Mindy's Class Schedule HERE

http://MindyLighthipe.com
http://MindyLighthipeFineArt.com

Follow Mindy on facebook
Follow Mindy on Pinterest
Follow Mindy on Instagram

Mindy's BOOK by Quarto Books is available on Amazon HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment