Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tough Decisions About Italy and French Sunday Flower Market - Nancy Medina Art Classes and Workshops



French Sunday Flower Market
by Nancy Medina

14X16, Watercolor
Purchase Information

Painted in Frayssinet, France



It's time to make some tough decisions around Flower Mound Studio, and no, this does not involve insisting AnnieBee eliminate one toy because she got three new ones today. This is much more serious. I have to decide which Italian villages, markets, and castles to tour with my Tuscany students next week. Cortona, Siena, San Gimignano, oh my - I think I need a glass of wine! As if this were not enough pressure, I was just informed by a thoughtful and kind friend that Friday is national donut day here in the US and she will be enjoying it without me. Oy!!

Before things get completely out of hand, I have to get my sticky notes out and write stuff down. Here are a few of my jottings, if you were headed to Italy for the first time in your life, what would be on your to-do list?  



No comments:

Post a Comment