Thursday, March 12, 2015

Figurative Painting, of Hands "It's Monday" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre






A visual artist's voice is rarely heard in words. Inspired by history, I pursued my dream of creating a large body of artwork commemorating the women of the 1800's. This memoir is an intimate glimpse into my artistic life, creative decision making, the struggles and triumphs, and the lessons learned while painting my passion. 

Click Here to read about or purchase my book.

Click HERE to view the entire collection of paintings from this series.


Routinely, washing was done on the same day each week. Here we see the time consuming and necessary activity being completed outside. Bluing, lye soap, hot water, a wash board and "elbow grease" were the typical materials available to keep the dirt and grime down to a minimum on the family's clothes.

22"x30" Watercolor on Paper/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com









No comments:

Post a Comment