Tuesday, April 16, 2013

“Last Connection I” - Watercolor Painting Homeless/Dog by San Diego Artist Ally Benbrook

 

Last Connection I

The first in a series I am doing of homeless people and their dogs. These people have lost the ability to connect with other people, but still need an emotional tie. All animal lovers understand this bond and how important it is. As you can imagine, this series is very personal for me, and has been both a challenge and an emotional journey.
 
This painting is 40" x 32" framed, and has been juried into the Georgia Watercolor Society National exhibition. The show is being held at the Blue Ridge Arts Center in Blue Ridge, Georgia and runs through May 18. if you're in the area, I hope you'll stop in to see the show, and this painting.
 
You can see more of my work at www.allybenbrook.com

1 comment: