Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Sidewalk Symphony" Original Watercolor Landscape Painting by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter

                                                 22"x15" Watercolor on Canvas/Available

Many years ago on my first visit to Paris, France my husband and I enjoyed the instrumental sounds of this small symphony while shopping at an upscale area of the city. The treasure that came from this shopping excursion was this experience. I have painted in the medium of watercolor, my version of the experience for your enjoyment. As in many of my paintings, "Sidewalk Symphony" is about pattern of light and the gestures of the musicians.

                    To purchase or to view more of my work,visit http://DeannaJaugstetter.com 

                                         email questions to deannajaugstetter@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment