Monday, January 14, 2013

SOLD Daffodil Delight III Original abstract floral landscape watercolor painting by Janice Trane Jones 16 x 20 frame ready



SOLD This is another in a series of daffodil abstract watercolor paintings. "Daffodil Delight III" measures 11 x 15 unframed but the purchase includes a white 16 x 20 mat making this ready for a frame upon arrival. My watercolors are shipped flattened out and in their mat so the buyer does not have to do the work. Just purchase your frame and insert your new painting.
I am really getting tired of winter already and needed some bright yellow in my life. When I don't see the sun everyday I get really antsy and need my fix of yellow so behold the DAFFODIL.
To purchase or view this painting go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment