Sunday, January 27, 2013

SOLD "Connie's Butterfly I" Original garden watercolor painting by Janice Trane Jones

SOLD This is an original garden landscape watercolor painting on 300 lb cold pressed paper and high grade pigments. The painting measures 8 x 10 unframed but the purchase includes a 11 x 14 white mat making this ready for a frame upon arrival.
Butterflies seem to touch everyone in one way or another. Most of us have fond memories of seeing the science project in elementary school of the caterpillar turning into the beautiful butterfly right before our eyes or going into our garden and watching the monarchs making their way around the flowers. I love the delicacy and the softness of all butterflies and I envy their flawless movement around my garden each spring and summer.
To purchase or view this or other paintings go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment