Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SOLD Spring Tulip and Daffodil Still Life Original 16 x 20 floral watercolor by Janice Trane Jones



SOLD 12/10/12 "SPRING TULIP AND DAFFODIL STILL LIFE". This is an original floral watercolor on 300 cold pressed paper and high grade pigments. The painting measures 16 x 20 unframed but the purchase includes a 20 x 24 white mat making this ready for a frame upon arrival.
The scene depicts the beauty of the spring daffodils and tulips in a white vase. I am not a cold weather person so I am getting started early with my spring flower paintings.
All my watercolors are shipped flattened out and in their mats unless the buyer specifies otherwise. That way you do not have to do the work.
To purchase or view this painting or others go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment