Monday, December 24, 2012

Sold FINAL TOUCHDOWN abstract sporting figurative original watercolor painting by Janice Trane Jones


Sold I had someone ask me to try and do sporting events because I love to watch and participate so much. This was an attempt to recreate one of those last moments in a tie game when the ball is on the 50 yard line and 3 and 17. If the quarterback cannot advance the ball close enough for the field goal then all is lost. In this painting he has decided to do it himself by running the ball for the "FINAL TOUCHDOWN".

This is an 11 x 15 original watercolor on 300 lb cold pressed paper and high grade pigments. The purchase includes a white 16 x 20 mat so your painting will be ready for the frame upon arrival. I can paint whatever team you want but I cannot put the actual loco's on the paintings because of copyright issues. However, the buyer will know which teams are included with the loose style.
To view or purchase this or other paintings go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment