Monday, June 4, 2012

SOLD Fistful of Cherries original abstract watercolor painting Janice Trane Jones 12 x 16 frame ready

SOLD I grew up in the middle of fruit orchards and picked more cherries than I want to remember. After an entire summer of picking cherries, pears, peaches, apricots and strawberries, the local farmer would hand me a check for $75.00. Wow, they really stings now!!! This painting is in memory to all the mornings I got up at 4:30 to walk to the orchards and pick those FISTFULS OF CHERRIES.
This is an original watercolor on 300 lb cold pressed paper and high grade pigments. The purchase includes a white mat making this ready for a 12 x 16 frame upon arrival. To purchase or view additional paintings go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me via janicetranejones@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment