Saturday, March 3, 2012

‘Between a rock and a hard place’ Western Watercolor by Debbie Flood

 

Between a rock and a hard place Medium Web view

Between a rock and a hard place

20 x 28 inches. Watercolor on 300lb Arches Paper.

I’ve finally come to a place with this painting, where I have set it aside, and I am letting it soak into my mind, before calling it officially done.

This is one large painting. It took a lot of work and pressing on, to get it completed.

I had previously titled this painting, “Swing a hard left”, but as I worked more on it, and added more elements to it, the new title Between a rock and a hard place came to me and seemed to fit much better.

Thank you for following along on the creation of this painting.

~Debbie

http://www.debfloodart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment