Friday, January 13, 2012

Moreno Valley Arts Council Membership and Winter Exhibit, Watercolors Accepted by Debbie Flood.

 

Last week I was invited to become a member of the Moreno Valley Arts Council in Angel Fire, New Mexico. I graciously accepted and then I was told I was eligible to enter the Juried Competition of the Winter Exhibit.

COOL! I entered three Watercolors into this exhibit and I’m pleased to announce that all three were accepted!

Moon shine run Medium Web view

Moon shine run 20 x 16 Watercolor

Here is a photo of Moon shine run in it’s new frame:

me and moonshine run Medium Web view

The photo is tinted a little too much on the pink and yellows! But the painting looks fabulous in this frame package.

Riders of the storm Medium Web view

Riders of the storm 14 x 19 Watercolor

This will be going into a 3 inch wide, weathered, Barn wood frame.

Minor Adjustments pro photo Medium Web view

Minor adjustments 15 x 18 Watercolor

This painting will also be going into a 3 inch Wide, weathered, Barn wood frame.

The exhibit dates are February 14 – 21, 2012 The Atrium in Centro Plaza, Angel Fire, New Mexico.

http://www.angelfireartspace.com for more info.

Debbie Flood

http://www.debfloodart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment