Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Commissioned Watercolor Painting by Jill Saur


Although I mostly work on canvas now, watercolor was, and will always be, my first love!  This watercolor painting was a commission that I painted many moons ago when I lived in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. This apple orchard was in my clients family for several generations. Just one week before I completed this painting, the entire barn was lost in a fire, making this wedding gift to his bride, even more significant. 

If you have been thinking about commissioning an artist to render a favorite landmark of yours, please visit my website, and click on "Commissions", at the top of my Home Page.  I invite you to become a collector and discover the joy of owning artwork that uplifts and inspires!

My website:  CLICK HERE



©1990-2011 Landscape Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment