Thursday, September 15, 2011

35th International Bank Exhibit, Raton, New Mexico September 21-23, 2011

I am so very pleased to announce that I was “Invited” to send works, of my choosing, to the 35th International Bank Exhibit in Raton, New Mexico.

Back in June, during my Gallery Opening debut in Angel Fire, New Mexico, at the Angel Fire ArtSpace Gallery, I was contacted by the Director of the International Bank Exhibit of Raton, New Mexico, Ray Wolf. What a surprise that was! The jury process for this exhibit was being waived, as my work had already been seen, and I was being recommended to exhibit there. WOW!

Three works of my choosing. Hmmm…what would I send???

In August I had a trip to Sedona, Arizona with works in the group Invitational Exhibit, ‘Lamingtons and Apple Pie’. What a week that was! Another big ‘WOW’. Because of this exhibit, I couldn’t yet decide which paintings would go to the Raton Bank Exhibit.

Once home, and the works that were slated to return home from the Sedona exhibit were home, I picked out the three works I would send to Raton.

Here are the works that have just arrived there, today. The exhibit takes place September 21-23, 2011.

 Head games Medium Web view

Head games Watercolor

 

Leg man Medium Web view

Leg Man Watercolor

 

Knot listening Large Web view

Knot Listening Watercolor

If you are in the North Eastern area of New Mexico, I hope you can make a point to stop by this exhibit in Raton, New Mexico. I hear it is rich in Western Genre Art.

 

~Debbie Flood

http://www.debfloodart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment