Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tickled Pink watercolor finished for the Straw Hat Series by Debbie Flood

Tickled Pink Medium Web view

Tickled Pink is now finished. Created in Watercolor on 300lb Arches Watercolor paper, Cold Press. 13 x 16 $1,200.00

The image for Tickled pink was submitted by a follower and friend on Facebook. Thank you!  I just loved the sunlight that washed across her hat and face and hair.

Now I’ll be moving on to painting images of New Mexico, from the trip I took in June. The hard part is deciding which image I want to paint first! I have horses, cattle, sage brush, mountains, horse back riding in the mountains, and the Taos Black Morgan Stallion! And of course much more.

You know the saying “One day at a time” ? Well, “One painting at a time” with me!

~Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment