Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whispers upon the wind. Progress on this Western Watercolor by Debbie Flood

Whispers upon the wind progress 3 Medium Web view

whispers upon the wind detail progress Medium Web view

I’ve been working still, on Whispers upon the wind. As I add details now, it slows the work progress down. I have added the ‘reason’ for the title. If you look to the right on the horizon you will see shadows of the whispers that move with the wind. I have included a detail image of those whisper shadows.

This Watercolor is on 15 x 21 inch 300lb Arches Watercolor paper.

Thank you for following the progress of this work.

If you are interested in other Equine and Western watercolors of mine, please visit my official website http://www.debfloodart.com

~Debbie Flood

No comments:

Post a Comment