Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Winter Haze" Snow Scene by Jill Saur



© 2007 "Winter Haze"' by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

Since we have snow on the ground here in Georgia, I thought I would pull this painting out of my archive to share.  I love painting snow scenes!  This is a watercolor and measures around 11"x14".  Please visit my website to see more of my work.  I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning original artwork that uplifts and inspires.

My Website Link       


Discover Watercolor Art, Watercolor Paintings, Watercolors, Paintings in Watercolor as International Watercolor Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Watercolor Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment