Monday, December 6, 2010

"Upper Field" a watercolor by Molly A Poole


"Upper Field" a 5"x7" watercolor on 140lb HP Fabriano watercolor paper.
The cows in the field next to our property have provided much inspiration for subject matter for my watercolors. I love watching them move about the field, one minute up near the barn, sometimes down in the lower end of the field. Despite the distance they are from the road from which I am viewing them, they always know I am watching and they gaze back.
This small watercolor is matted and mounted to 11x14" and is available. Inquire for pricing at molly@granitedog.com. I am pleased to be a new contributor to the Daily Painters of New Hampshire. You can see more of my work at my website granitedog.com I work primarily in watecolor and casein on paper and canvas. I am a member of the New Hampshire Artists Association, Vermont Watercolor Society and the Canine Art Guild. My work reflects my love of animals especially dogs and my Labrador Retriever Lucy is often the subject of my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment