Friday, December 3, 2010

"The Reverie" Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur




© 2006 Jill Saur Fine Art "The Reverie" all rights reserved.
This Aspen tree painting with a little old schoolhouse in the background has been in my private collection.  I have decided to sell it to make room for more work.  It is an original watercolor that has been custom framed with archival matting and a gorgeous frame.  It measures around 38"x48" framed.  The price is $1,500.00 plus shipping.  Please visit my website to contact me or to see more of my work.  www.JillSaurFineArt.com


Discover Watercolor Art, Watercolor Paintings, Watercolors, Paintings in Watercolor as International Watercolor Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Watercolor Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment