Friday, December 10, 2010

Junk Yard Dog a new watercolor by Artist Molly A Poole

"Junk Yard Dog" a new small watercolor on 140lb HP Fabriano watercolor paper.

This old car sits on a property that I pass almost everyday. And while I would certainly heed the warning I have never seen that so called mean ole dog... ;)


Inquire for pricing at molly@granitedog.com. I am pleased to be a new contributor to the Daily Painters of New Hampshire. You can see more of my work at my website granitedog.com I work primarily in watercolor and casein on paper and canvas. I am a member of the New Hampshire Artists Association, Vermont Watercolor Society and the Canine Art Guild. My work reflects my love of animals especially dogs and my Labrador Retriever Lucy is often the subject of my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment